As you may have noticed on my Instagram or Facebook account, a few bloggers and me start a A Photo a Day Challenge a week ago using the hashtag #7daysaphotoaday. It was an open challenge, so everyone who would have wanted to join us, was free to do so. After one week of posting a picture a day, here goes my conclusion of the challenge now.
Who were the other participants?
Make sure to check all of their accounts and blogs out!
Why was this challenge a great idea?
- We got the chance to discover a whole lot of different and new accounts and therefore get new inspiration on Instagram.
- Our interpretation of the different categories was completely free, so it was really great to see what everyone made out of it.
- It got me more involved in Instagram and gave me the motivation to really participate in the social network.
- It fuelled my own creativity as there were so many ways to capture a moment that reflects the category.
- Our networks grew and therefore we all got the possibility to exchange ideas and tips to improve our accounts and blogs.
My posts and my favourite submitted posts
Wednesday: What’s in my bag
Saturday: Black and White
Sunday: Favourite Place
A special Thank you goes out to @chichimizuki who also submitted two pictures to us during our challenge! You can see her pictures here: